The Office of Special Services at Hunter-Tannersville Central School District is dedicated to providing students and families the support necessary to be successful.
We provide services that meet the diverse needs of students, including academic, social-emotional and physical needs.
Our special education programs are designed to meet the students' needs within the least restrictive environment and follow Part 200 Regulations of the Commissioner of Education for all students with disabilities.
The Office of Special Services coordinates:
- Committee on Special Education (CSE)
- Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE)
- Section 504
- Academic Intervention Services (AIS)
- English as a Second language
- Child Study/RTI Teams (Instructional Support/Response to Intervention)
Phone: 518.589.5400 ext. 2004
Joanna Wilcox, CSE Chair
Phone: 518.589.5400 ext. 2002
Anne-Marie Phelan, Secretary to Office of Special Services